Friday, August 06, 2010

What is it? Exodus 16:15

It's a...


baby. That's about all I could tell from the photos. My doctor and The Man pointed out a few things to me. I could tell the heart was beating. I have no idea what the picture above shows.

This picture is of the baby's face and hand. I think it will be a lot cuter in person.

I'm told the next 2 pics show the gender with a 99% probability. The legs stayed firmly together so we couldn't see for sure if there was something extra. (Just to clarify, we think that is it, but there may be a 1% chance there is something we can't see).


Sacagawea says she would rather wait to find out the gender than to be told one thing now and find out the doctor was wrong. So, we haven't officially told the boys anything, although M knows. J thinks it looks like a girl and S thinks it looks like a boy. We'll probably tell them soon. So, you may post your comments regarding gender here, but try not to say anything to Sacagawea in person!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Just to clarify, you're thinking it's a girl? Our boys both had their legs firmly together through every sonogram. I had 9 sonograms (it was a difficult pregnancy) with our youngest and we never could tell the gender because of the crossed legs.

~ V ~ said...

Yes, doctor says she is 99% we can get rid of our blue stuff...although she got the gender of her own grandchild wrong in the u/s, so there is always that 1%...

Tina in CT said...

Another girl would be a nice addition to your family since you have just the one daughter.