Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Thy word have I hid in mine heart...Psalm 119:11

I've added a new link to the sidebar. For over the past month, my morning computer time has been monopolized by a website that helps a person memorize scripture. This is the first software I have found that works well for me. Since I don't always have access to the same computer, it is helpful for me to have a web-based application.

Right now, I am polishing up a few passages that I've learned in the past:
Genesis 1
Deuteronomy 8
Psalm 1
Psalm 19
Psalm 40
Psalm 119 (learning...if I can learn the longest chapter in the Bible, I can learn anything! Right?)
Matthew 5
Acts 1 (learning)

I'm also "learning" several smaller passages such as John 3:16 & 17. These have helped me "learn" verses quickly according to the algorithm and are giving me the momentum to keep going.

Go have a look and feel free to tell them Tree River sent you!

No comments: