Sunday, September 21, 2008

All pleasant pictures...Isaiah 2:16

Update at bottom!

Two weeks since my last post? No wonder folks are calling to see if I'm ok. We're just fine. Busy. Tired. Fine.

We did our school pictures last Tuesday. We made it to the top of the hill behind the house, down in the dry creek bed, and several places in between. I took just under 300 pictures. About 50 of my favorites (nice, silly, and a few Sacagawea may be embarrassed about in a few years) have been uploaded online (quite a feat, since it took nearly all day on Friday with our dial-up). Click on the link above on the right to send me an email if you would like to see them.

UPDATE: It seems the email with the link is ending up in some junk email folders. Try this:
http://tinyurl.com/treeriversmith EXCEPT, take "smith" out of that url and enter our real last name!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

OK...the email link doesn't work on this computer. But, after all that work: I want to see them!

Send me the link will ya?

rach.wanted4@gmail.com