Monday, July 17, 2006

A brother offended...Prov. 18:19

I was asked to make this sign last night as I was tucking one of the children in quite a bit early. This child thought that nobody was nice to him/her. So it seemed. This child had an altercation with each and every one of the siblings yesterday. Of course the siblings all got along fine, so it must have been a conspiracy against said child. So sad. Fortunately today has gone much better for this child. It must have been the sign. Now all the other kids want one also.

Perhaps I will even make a sign for myself. Maybe I will get better answers from the lawnmower repair establishment that promised our lawnmower would be ready 2 weeks ago. As much as the children love the push-powered mower, it just won’t cut the weeds.

Tomorrow The Man will start the cut/rake/bale cycle in the hayfield. Hopefully he won’t have to do it on our lawn too.

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

I LOVE how you entitle all your entries! I was ROFL@this sign! How funny! I think sometimes my kids feel like that too. Everyone deserves their own signs. We have a rule, on their birthday the said child doens't have to lift a finger and everyone must go out of their way to serve and be kind to them. I wish it was everyday! LOL