Friday, August 11, 2006

Seek, and you will find...Matt. 7:7

We’ve had an adventuresome time at the fair this week. Several fair-goers who are seeking a relationship with God have stopped by our booth to pick up some materials.

In the booth right next to ours is a very nice lady who is selling personalized VeggieTales books and CDs. CDs. CDs that play over…and over…and over…all…day…long. It could be a lot worse; that I will admit. The lady also sells personalized Barney CDs. Really, though, would you like to hear Larry sing: "Oh, where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where, oh, where oh, where ... is my hairbrush?" about 250 times a day? Maybe it’s payback for my childhood renditions of “99 Bottles.”

I would like to tell Larry exactly what he can do with his hairbrush when he finds it...or at least give him another so he doesn’t have to share with the Peach. The Hairbrush Song

Since The Man didn’t have to go to work today, he is staffing the booth so I don’t need to be there. I’ll get to catch up on all the stuff that didn’t get done this week and prepare for the weekend.

I did get to venture out into the garden this morning. These are my kinds of tomatoes and cucumbers…and they don’t have names.


No comments: