Tuesday, March 06, 2007

He heals the broken...Psalm 147:3

I know I've been delinquent in updating here. Sorry. Things have been a bit crazy the past few weeks...too many things to do and too many people and animals in need of TLC.

Here is a new picture of
Sacagawea.She fell last night. Although she was obviously hurt, she didn't scream very loud (the louder we scream, the worse it hurts, right?), and she did start using the arm again. There was no swelling or obvious breakage, so we decided to wait it out and see. This morning she was still complaining about it so The Man took her up to the hospital this afternoon for some x-rays. Even after x-rays on both arms, we aren't certain whether or not it is fractured. Better safe than sorry, so The Man made her a splint and we'll follow up with an orthopedist.

That was today, I'll fill you in on the less exciting details of the past few weeks later. I woke up at 5 this morning with tremendous chest pain. The Man says it is probably pleurisy. It doesn't hurt all the time...only when I breathe. With the help of some pain-killers, I was able to do math with the boys from bed, where I stayed until 2 p.m. It's 6 p.m. so I'm going back to bed now.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

My Mom just sent me the link to your blog. When I found the blogging world and started myself, I thought: "You know who should start a blog? V. Because there are plenty of tales to be told there, and she's really funny at telling them!!" Hope the little princess is feeling better soon (and you too).

Anonymous said...

Well as long as it only hurts when you breathe. :eek I hope you and the Princess get to feeling healthy and whole very soon.

Shereen said...

Here I came leave you the link for the post you were asking about and found Ms Sacagawea in a wee little cast. ;0( By the way, Britney wanted to be called Sacagawea for a few weeks over here not to long ago. lol

Okay, here is the link. It's toward the bottom.

http://w8ng4him.blogspot.com/2006/10/index-cardspersonal-worship.html

I don't know how to do a link in the comment area you might have to copy and paste.

Shereen said...

I hope she is feeling better real soon.