Thursday, October 09, 2008

A deep sleep...Genesis 15:12

I'm very pleased to report that I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night. Despite the contractions I was feeling in my back, I didn't have too much trouble drifting off to sleep. Sometime during the night I woke up and turned over to my other side. Just before 8:00 a.m. The Man came back into the bedroom to get ready for work. That was when I woke up for the day. Ahhhh. I'm so glad that this baby is taking the concerns I expressed yesterday seriously. He or she is now happily wiggling about. I think the rest was good for the baby also.

My OB appointment yesterday (actually, it was with the FNP) went well. Blood pressure, weight, movement, size, and position were proclaimed perfect. 2 cm., just a lip of the cervix left, and baby's head at +2 for those that actually follow such statistics. Basically, that just means that things are progressing as they should be.

I've got to go do some more school with the kids. Then we may even go clean the bathrooms I didn't get to do this morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear baby has decided to obey his/her cease and desist letter!

Francie said...

Nice! Only a little more than 2 weeks left! Are you ready?