Friday, October 24, 2008

Ready...Genesis 18:6

This post is dedicated to the lady that has checked my blog no less than EIGHT times today. Just what were you doing up at 4:30 this morning? I know that I was having contractions. Not huge big ones, but enough to move me beyond 3 cm.

I made up a list of all the stuff the kids were supposed to do today in case I wasn't here. Even though I was here, I just had them follow the list anyway. The house is now fairly well picked up, school work is done, and the kids are enjoying a video before supper. Now I need to make another list of what they are to do tomorrow in case we aren't here.

I do think it will happen tonight. Just because.

P.S. I just realized that this month I've had more blog posts than any other in the history of this blog. Of course most of them were to simply inform you of a non-event. :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, only 8? I must be up to 12 by now? You are a little tardy on this blog post, I've been waiting! At 4:30 this morning, I was checking Tree River blog... because Zachary just thought it would be exciting to see what life's like at four in the morning, and he thought it would be equally exciting to have Momma accompany him. The congestion that woke his so early kept us near home today, thankfully, so I could keep tabs on your blog. Prayers to you, and baby---?TreeRiver right now!
Love,
karintom

Tina in CT said...

Wonder if you are sleeping or enroute to the hospital?

Cecelia said...

This is a four church Sabbath. Well we have three churches and an evangelistic meeting in the evening. So I'm saying four. If anything happens, call my cell phone and leave a message if I happen to have it off (during church). Bob has, once again, lost his phone. This is the third phone in one year. Our love to the family.

~ V ~ said...

It is a boy!

7lbs 9.8oz, 19.5 inches long.

Mama is still looking at him to see what he looks like. Check back for a name later this pm.

The Man

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I want to call you right now... but I will give you time to enjoy your family, and maybe even get some rest. Very excited for all of you!!
karintom family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :-D

Thanks to The Man for the update! :)

Dewey Hafta Academy said...

Congratulations to all of you, and thanks for letting us know!

Tina in CT said...

Congrats! You nailed it for the date of your son's arrival.

Lori said...

Congrats, I got the details from my mom. Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pictures.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I can't believe ANOTHER boy!

Shereen said...

YAY!! Congrats. He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you. It seems like your pregnancy flew by. I guess it's always that way when it's not you whose pregnant. ;0) I will keep you all in my prayers. Enjoy all that cuddle time, it goes by way too fast.