Monday, April 14, 2008

His natural face...James 1:23

Photo added!

I've been such a slacker blogger! This morning when I returned from the fitness center The Man was getting ready for his shower. I noticed a bit of white stuff on his face, then it dawned on me...his beard was gone!

While I was happy to see his face again, I complained that he didn't tell me ahead of time. I don't think I've taken a picture of him since the Dog's kisses. I have nothing to show you faithful readers! I'll have to share a picture of his 3 1/2 month old beard if I can find one.

edit: The Man's mother did have a photo from her visit here. The Man consented to me sharing it with you all...
Several of his patients and church members have complimented him on his beard. I was told it was quite impressive. I just missed his face. I happen to like his face. Is that so terrible?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I remember when Todd was growing his hair out and it was long enough to wear in a pony tail. I repeatedly asked him to cut it for months and months. Then when he finally did, it took about 20 minutes after he got home before I noticed it.